Disruption and innovation continue to challenge the healthcare industry and hospital leaders who are responsible for improving the patient experience, instituting population health strategies, and reducing the per capita cost of health care. Hospital boards are in a unique position to advise hospital leadership on how to best respond to the rapidly changing health care delivery environment. With the appropriate grounding in healthcare trend, leadership, change and performance management as well as valuable experience from other industries, board members are well-positioned to enable hospital leaders to embrace change and develop strategies and tactics that make sense for their system.
Have you considered:
- Do you have the right people on your board?
- Does the board understand its role and accountabilities?
- Does your board have the knowledge necessary to hold management accountable?
- Is your board strategically aligned with the CEO?
- Do board leaders and members perform their roles in ways that support the level of performance that the board desires?
- Does the board’s culture encourage active board and management engagement?
- Does the board have valid and effective ways to regularly assess itself and make improvements based on those assessments?
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.