The Applied Physician Leadership Academy© utilizes best practice adult learning methodology, based on the 70/20/10 rule, to ensure sustained learning and behavioral change.
- On-the-Job Training: Action Learning initiatives focused on real business problems.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Each physician leader is paired with an executive coach with deep expertise in behavioral change.
- In-Class/Didactic Training: Customized interactive lectures delivered in a workshop.
We customize our APLA™ program design so you can differentially invest your development dollars.
- Creates a compelling and well articulated case for support and commitment through our robust organizational priorities assessment conducted with the senior leaders of the organization. The assessment reveals key leadership initiatives for the customized APLA™ program and acts as a mechanism to ensure APLA™ is aligned with the organization’s mission and priorities.
- Collects baseline measures of each leader’s competency strengths and development areas based on our multi-faceted assessment process that includes psychometric evaluation(s), 1:1 interviews with key stakeholders, and our proprietary online 360° assessment based upon our trademarked leadership success model.
- Develops tailored action plans for each of the physician leader participants and provides ongoing coaching, mentoring and other individual development support.
- Utilizes the composite assessment results to develop tailored curriculum and training modules that focus on the broadest gap areas for each cohort.
- Provides for ongoing evaluation and refinement, using metrics tied to organizational performance.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.